Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Victor Vito

Has anyone else here heard that commercial for the Laurie Berkner band CD? Because I swear I hear that everyday and I'm starting to want to buy it. I think there might be something wrong with that. I just keep hearing two of the little song bits in my head. The first song goes...Victor Vito and Freddie Vasco ate a burriot filled with tobasco...yea I know and the second one...my perosnal favorite...we are the dinosaurs matching marching we are the dinosaurs what do yo tihnk think of that (HUUUHH)...its fun to sing that one. I have a pencil sharpener staring at me. I don't think it likes me. I tihnk it might want to eat me... It electrocuted me once I swear to god!...and I think it that it read my storie I wrote in second grade. Um I just though that maybe I should ask you if its wierd for a second grader to write a book about Man-eating pencil sharpeners? Just a quesiton. And making a ninja glow-in-the-dark definatly defeats the purpoe of a ninja.

SStar

6 comments:

Lancehead said...

I have no idea what commercial you speak of. There's a pencil sharpner RIGHT BEHIND YOU!

Draco Mädchen said...

its suzy. and the song id called suzy has a pig on her head but when they sing it its a cow.

Unknown said...

I NO IT I NO IT!! Stacy haas a cow on her head stacy has a cow on her head! i think thats her name! hahaha lol

Esmerelda said...

Ummm not to be off topic, but my brother say you at the movie theater an awkward conversation followed

Esmerelda said...

Hey nevermind he saw Tori, and yes I've seen that commercial it confused me
:P Em

Lancehead said...

She's just confused, that's all