Saturday, August 19, 2006

Green Eyes

My snow leopard is looking at me, trying to tell me what to do. But I don't think he can help because he isn't saying anything, just staring back at me with his plastic green eyes. Its a little scary because it looks like he really cares but he's not alive. I realize that I'm not going to find an answer staring into the eyes of a stuffed snow leopard but it couldn't hurt to try. and plus he's soft. So for now I guess I'll just keeping searching for an answer in his eyes and even if I never find one he still looks like he's trying and again he's soft.

SStar

5 comments:

Lancehead said...

....green did you say?

lady li said...

kelsey that may be the most insightful thing you've ever written on this blog. and it's wonderful.

so when green plastic eyes don't work out for you, gimme a call, babe. or text me, we seem to be doing that a lot lately. :D

luv always

lady li

Draco Mädchen said...

yea I know and its about a stuffed animal!

Esmerelda said...

oh my it's a good thing his eyes weren't green or you would have drowned in a sea of blue and that's so very old

Cellar door said...

hey kelsey, guess what?

i love you!

i am horrrible at making decisions. that's why i never really make any. i just let things play out. but that doesn't always work out. call me if you wanna talk. :)