Monday, September 04, 2006

Candy

I have candy in my house again and that makes me happy. I like candy...but who doesn't? Well i thought that that was a nice ice breaker. Now to the real reason why I'm posting. I went to the zoo with Tori's family on Saturday. There is a story about the car ride to the zoo but I'm not sure if I should share that one. So I'll move on to the more amusing stories about my trip to the zoo. I was walking down the little zoo path going from the Wolfe exhibit to the bathrooms because Tori's little brother had to go. Ok so I was walking and something to my right caught my eye a little bit and before I had time to react I chipmunk ran directly into my foot bounced off and ran way. Unfortunalty I screamed and felt like an idiot but it isn't an everyday thing to have a chipmunk run directly into your shoe. Ok so the second thing at the zoo that made me scream. We were walking through this trail thingy about Africa and we stopped to look for the Okapi. No one could see it until I looked down a bit and saw it standing about five feet away from me sticking it head up onto the ledge-tihng we were standing on...yet again I kind of screamed a little (not as bad as with the chipmunk) and jumped to the side...I got laughed at. That was my third stike for the way and I decieded that the zoo was trying to kill me. (The first one was in the car on the way there) but as I said I'm not sure I want to share that story.

8 comments:

Lancehead said...

Steve Irwin the crocodile hunter is dead. A sting ray stung him in the heart!

Lancehead said...

WHAT SHOULD WE DO!?!?!?!?

Draco Mädchen said...

WE SHOULD MAKE OUR OWN NATURE SHOW!!! BUT NO STINGRAYS!!!

Unknown said...

WOOT I WANT TO BE IN IT! AND LETS TAKE OUR SHORT SHORTS OFF AND HAVE A MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR POOR STEVE....

Esmerelda said...

WE SHOULD MAKE HIM A MEMORIAL VIDEO THAT WOULD BE COOL WITH SAVE ANIMALS

Anonymous said...

AND WE SHOULD ALL STOP TYPING IN CAPS BECUASE MY EARS HURT WITH ALL YOU PEOPLE'S SHOUTING.

Oh and Kelcie with your car incident: Funny. Good thing I wasn't there, because that would have been disgusting and made me feel sick too.

Draco Mädchen said...

thank mike...obviously tori is a much better friend than you are...and IT WASNT FUNNY!!!

Lancehead said...

No, I didn't see it. Do you still have it? The secret word yesterday was "wait"