Monday, January 22, 2007

Cheesy-tastic or ew-not tastic...

Not all cheese popcorn is created equally. There is some fantastic stuff...the white cheddar smart pop stuff...and then there is some not so fantastic stuff...the stuff I got from Meijer. I really like white cheddar popcorn when it is done right. When its not it just makes me want to cry. An I did cry. A lot. The problem with it was that there was just not enough cheese on it! It tastes far to much like just plain gross cheesless, butterless, saltless popcorn. Ew, I know! At the speech meet someone brought O-Ke-Doke white cheddar popcorn and it was awesome! It was my baby for the entire meet. It was also a really good choice because if it was the normal orange cheese popcorn it would have stained fingers and clothes but not with the white cheedar. Okay I will admit it not I am a white supremisist only when it comes to popcorn...ok man this could be taken out of context. Well just to protect myself...I love Charise! ...okay i think I'm safe....for now...DUM DUM DUM!!!! I need to finish this becasue you can only rant about cheese popcorn for so long...well I'll leave you with my post-ly question. Why don't movie theaters have cheese popcorn?

5 comments:

Esmerelda said...

because it would just give people too many choices and that would be a bad thing
~Em

Anonymous said...

Kendall 10 has cheese popcorn, we have like five different cheesey flavors! You're theatre might be bigger, nicer, may serve hot dogs, and may not be infested with rats the size of Danny Devito (okay so not all that big) BUT my theatre reigns supreme when it comes to cheese popcorn!

Cellar door said...

well there's cheese, and there's popcorn. you'd think they would be able to put the two together.

Draco Mädchen said...

touche max touche

M said...

Ummm...i always get orange fingers.