Monday, October 02, 2006

ehhhhhhhhh

I'm home. I already slept in my own bed. It was pretty awesome. And there is something sticky and unappealing on the letter s and I dont like it. Eh I forgot how much to do not enjoy being in my house alone. Well my memory has been refreshed and I want my mom to come home. But she won't be home until about 9 tonight. And I am not really too great. I have an odd feeling in the upper region of my torse. Its an odd almost vomitty feeling but not really there all the way. It is not a fun feeling. I really need to buy a new phone because my current one is making me angry on about an hourly basis. I wish this one could just be fixed but nope they dont sell it any more so its out of warranty. I should eat something but I just want my mommy to come home. I'm tired so I'm going to sit around for a while. Have a nice day.

1 comment:

Esmerelda said...

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss