Sunday, July 30, 2006

Something New and Different...

Yesterday was a pretty good day. I went to work...nothing happened there. I went to Mike's party....had a good time. Carl and I both got him the same kind of little bean thing that when it grows theres a message on it. BUt my was cooler becasue mine grew out of an egg. His grew out of a can...ha! Oh! And then the best part of the day! We were laying in Mike's backyard looking up at the stars and we saw a satelite. That sparked a conversation about shooting stars and I had never seen one. Then Tori, Carl, and I went over to Carl's house becasue you could see more stars out there. We went on his trampoline and looked up for a while. The trees there made the coolest little opening where you could see the sky. And guess what!! I saw three, yes THREE, shooting stars! It was the coolest thing EVER! Two of them were really huge ones and then there was one smaller one that only I saw. Then Tori slept over and we didn't go to sleep until about 2 in the morning. Then Tori, Carl, and I went to breakfast. We dropped Tori off at work and saw the Ant Bully. But now I have to go to work so I tihnk that my way will start going downhill.

Kel-C

3 comments:

lady li said...

sweet news about the shooting stars.

and we were right. we have figured out who "faith" is. tee hee.

yay to my partner in crime in apples to apples!

luv always

lady li

Draco Mädchen said...

Hey Li! I decided that if TOri goes on tis date with this Brendan character, we are going to sit behind them wearing fake mustaches and sombreros...i think they're oging to a mexican resaurtant...we'll blend right it!

Kel-C

Anonymous said...

u make me laugh out loud! 1...2......................3!!! i still cant believe u did it! muahahahahaha

ole!